"Our experience in recovery with [Allegro] was excellent. [Allegro] came in (By parachute to use a metaphor) into our disaster zone, and helped us recover from a very difficult situation. [In less than a week], we were back in business running better with our existing application running on a new server better and faster than we ever had under our old server environment."
Chris C, Pet Partners
With only a partially successful conversion project dragging on, the client knew they needed a new technology partner to successfully deliver their new application. The client chose Allegro because of its reputation from leading four Progress User Groups and the depth of knowledge displayed by its team. Due to the success of later development efforts and the completion of their conversion, the client has delivered great recommendations about Allegro to new prospects.
Register Now for the Spring 2014 VA and NC PUG Meetings
Register today for the Spring 2014 VA and NC PUG meetings. The meetings will take place April 8th and 9th consecutively. Join us for a FREE networking lunch followed by presentations from Gus Bjorklund, Vice President of Technology at Progress Software. Gus will be presenting "What's New In The OpenEdge RDBMS In Version 11?" and "Using OpenEdge and Rollbase".
VA PUG Meeting
Allegro Office, Glen Allen, VA
NC PUG Meeting
Keystone Office, Raleigh, NC
Contact Amy Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seat!
Register Now for the Fall 2013 VA and NC PUG Meetings
The VA and NC PUG meetings have been scheduled for October 22nd and 23rd consecutively. Join us for a FREE networking lunch followed by informative presentations. The speakers and topics are TBA.
VA PUG Meeting
NC Pug Meeting
Contact Amy Gray at email@example.com to register!
Allegro Releases Attributes v2.0.1 with Bug Fixes
Allegro Consultants has released attributes module v 2.0.1. This release has merged previous CE versus licensed development efforts into a single release and removed all team references. Visit SugarForge.org for the download and documentation.
- Explore SugarCRM in Role-based Demos, 30-Day Trial, and Whitepapers
- New Features, Improved Navigation in SugarCRM 6
- Learn about OpenEdge DB Internals and OpenEdge Architect in PUG Presentations
- Explore Open-Source Applications with Trials by Allegro
- Home Financing Company Needed Reliable SugarCRM Support for Heavily-Customized Application
- Virginia Air, HVAC Distributor, Saves Space and Support Costs with Virtualization
- Allegro Sponsored Cyclist in MS Bike Ride Fundraiser, June 6 and 7
- Sugar Express Released on On-Demand Platform
- Allegro Builds Easy-to-Update, osCommerce Site for LaDifference
- Allegro Relocates to Better Educate Businesses about Benefits of Open-source Software