"I can not say enough about the fantastic work that Kevin did today. He most certainly saved the day for us."
Learn about Allegro's Success Stories, Upcoming Events, and More
Keep Up with the Latest Allegro News
Allegro's Client Success Stories - Learn how Allegro improves clients' business applications so they can operate more efficiently. Whether you use a Progress application or an open-source application, get insight into how Allegro can support your business needs.
Meet Allegro at Industry Events - Meet with Allegro's Progress and open-source experts, who share their expertise at conferences such as Progress Exchange, SugarCon, and more! President Mike Lonski, a Progress expert, is a highly praised speaker at many Progress conferences. Be sure to reserve a spot for his speaking engagements well in advance.
Learn at Allegro's Events - Whether you're visiting Allegro's office in Glen Allen or passing through town, be sure to check here often for Allegro's events. As leader of the Virginia Progress user group (VAPUG), we host these meetings at our office every fall and spring. You can also visit Allegro's office for software training sessions and other services.
Allegro's Events and Non-profit Sponsorships - Since Allegro sponsors several non-profits throughout Virginia, our team donates our time and resources at certain events. Check back here for events we sponsor that help out various community associations.
Register Now for the Fall 2013 VA and NC PUG Meetings
The VA and NC PUG meetings have been scheduled for October 22nd and 23rd consecutively. Join us for a FREE networking lunch followed by informative presentations. The speakers and topics are TBA.
VA PUG Meeting
NC Pug Meeting
Contact Amy Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org to register!
Allegro Releases Attributes v2.0.1 with Bug Fixes
Allegro Consultants has released attributes module v 2.0.1. This release has merged previous CE versus licensed development efforts into a single release and removed all team references. Visit SugarForge.org for the download and documentation.
- Explore SugarCRM in Role-based Demos, 30-Day Trial, and Whitepapers
- New Features, Improved Navigation in SugarCRM 6
- Learn about OpenEdge DB Internals and OpenEdge Architect in PUG Presentations
- Explore Open-Source Applications with Trials by Allegro
- Home Financing Company Needed Reliable SugarCRM Support for Heavily-Customized Application
- Virginia Air, HVAC Distributor, Saves Space and Support Costs with Virtualization
- Allegro Sponsored Cyclist in MS Bike Ride Fundraiser, June 6 and 7
- Sugar Express Released on On-Demand Platform
- Allegro Builds Easy-to-Update, osCommerce Site for LaDifference
- Allegro Relocates to Better Educate Businesses about Benefits of Open-source Software