"The Allegro team is a critical member of the DTS Team and have made significant contributions. They are a pleasure to work with. They can be counted on day or night to get the job done."
Dave A., DTS Operations Manager, TRW
Home Financing Company Needed Reliable SugarCRM Support for Heavily-Customized Application
Company’s Account Executives Discover Efficiencies with Customizations
Suha Beidas Zehl, Director of Information Technology at Guidance Residential, said, “Our Account Executives needed a better tool to manage their pipelines. Until we introduced the CRM system, they were using DestinyLOS, which is a great system but did not offer the expanded set of functionality that the AE’s needed."
Eventually, Guidance wants its Account Executives using SugarCRM to do all of their tasks pertaining to the origination of a mortgage. The company sees its Account Executives using SugarCRM not just for initial lead information collection purposes but also for running the credit report, automated underwriting, generating decisions, etc.
AE's will no longer have to manually update the data in the LOS as SugarCRM will automatically do this for them. With this second phase of the integration process, if AE's make any changes to leads, SugarCRM will check to ensure the data has been synched with the LOS. Thus, they would solely do their work within SugarCRM and not have to go into the LOS.
Allegro delivers professional open-source and Progress software development and support to small and medium-sized businesses throughout North America, while it is headquartered in Glen Allen, Va. Its experienced Progress, Oracle, MySQL, and MS SQL database administrators, programmers, and trainers install, customize, and integrate mission-critical applications such as ERP/MRP/CRM and accounting. Allegro’s customers have included EURPAC, McKesson, J.M. Waller, U.S. Air Force, the Department of Defense, Cargill, WorldStrides, Virginia T’s and Northrop Grumman. Learn more about Allegro at http://www.AllegroConsultants.com/about-allegro-consultants.
Register Now for the Fall 2013 VA and NC PUG Meetings
The VA and NC PUG meetings have been scheduled for October 22nd and 23rd consecutively. Join us for a FREE networking lunch followed by informative presentations. The speakers and topics are TBA.
VA PUG Meeting
NC Pug Meeting
Contact Amy Gray at email@example.com to register!
Allegro Releases Attributes v2.0.1 with Bug Fixes
Allegro Consultants has released attributes module v 2.0.1. This release has merged previous CE versus licensed development efforts into a single release and removed all team references. Visit SugarForge.org for the download and documentation.
- Explore SugarCRM in Role-based Demos, 30-Day Trial, and Whitepapers
- New Features, Improved Navigation in SugarCRM 6
- Learn about OpenEdge DB Internals and OpenEdge Architect in PUG Presentations
- Explore Open-Source Applications with Trials by Allegro
- Home Financing Company Needed Reliable SugarCRM Support for Heavily-Customized Application
- Virginia Air, HVAC Distributor, Saves Space and Support Costs with Virtualization
- Allegro Sponsored Cyclist in MS Bike Ride Fundraiser, June 6 and 7
- Sugar Express Released on On-Demand Platform
- Allegro Builds Easy-to-Update, osCommerce Site for LaDifference
- Allegro Relocates to Better Educate Businesses about Benefits of Open-source Software